Arcsin is a small web agency run by me, Viktor Persson.
I’ve been a web developer for over 15 years, creating a wide variety of websites and web applications, for small companies and large well-known corporations.
I’m a big fan of open-source and enjoy contributing to various projects.
I strongly believe in long-term success, achieved by prioritizing:
I’m a full stack developer and my daily work typically includes a mix of:
- Scrum, Kanban, Git, GitFlow
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Firebase, GitHub Pages, Heroku
- Docker, VirtualBox, CircleCI, Travis CI, Jenkins
- Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, PHPUnit, Selenium, Protractor
- NGINX, Express, Apache, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, ZeroMQ
- React, Redux, AngularJS, Django, Laravel, Jekyll
- Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Material Design, Highcharts
- Node.js, Webpack, Yarn, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Bower, Composer
Some of the companies I’ve been fortunate to work with.